6.10.09

Random Update

Hello all,

It's a rainy morning here at the castle so I thought I would blog briefly in between classes. The weather is finally beginning to feel like Fall here but not nearly as cold as it is back in Minnesota. Alnwick winters are nothing like what we are used to but snow is still possible in small amounts. I have my first 2 tests this week and then we are off to London on Sunday. We will be there until the following Thursday and at that time I think I will be heading back to Paris for that weekend, I will know for sure within the next few days. Nothing else is really new here. Tourist season is almost over at the castle so the Duke will be moving back in with his family pretty soon. He has already made a few visits here over the past few weeks, it's pretty cool catching glimpses of members of the family here and there.

I will post pictures from London once I return, as well as pictures from wherever I end up the following weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Just starting to feel like fall? In all your pictures everyone's dressed like it's always cold there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't know any better, it's probs pretty cold to them but to me and the rest of the cloud group its still nice

    ReplyDelete